Bill O'Reilly: Stop DADT
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2010 2:35 PM ET
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly thinks President Barack Obama should just sign an executive order to repeal "don't ask don't tell."
"It's just not fair, they should stop this nonsense," he said.
He and Tonight Show host Jay Leno were speaking about Dan Choi, a West Point graduate and Iraq War veteran, who after months of speaking out, was discharged from the Army National Guard last week.
Video of the exchange is below:
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years