Bill O'Reilly: Stop DADT
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2010 2:35 PM ET
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly thinks President Barack Obama should just sign an executive order to repeal "don't ask don't tell."
"It's just not fair, they should stop this nonsense," he said.
He and Tonight Show host Jay Leno were speaking about Dan Choi, a West Point graduate and Iraq War veteran, who after months of speaking out, was discharged from the Army National Guard last week.
Video of the exchange is below:
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality