Bill O'Reilly: Stop DADT
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2010 2:35 PM ET
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly thinks President Barack Obama should just sign an executive order to repeal "don't ask don't tell."
"It's just not fair, they should stop this nonsense," he said.
He and Tonight Show host Jay Leno were speaking about Dan Choi, a West Point graduate and Iraq War veteran, who after months of speaking out, was discharged from the Army National Guard last week.
Video of the exchange is below:
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: 'Reporting Tonight: Thomas Roberts,' First Out Gay Man To Anchor Network News
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s