Bill O'Reilly: Stop DADT
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2010 2:35 PM ET
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly thinks President Barack Obama should just sign an executive order to repeal "don't ask don't tell."
"It's just not fair, they should stop this nonsense," he said.
He and Tonight Show host Jay Leno were speaking about Dan Choi, a West Point graduate and Iraq War veteran, who after months of speaking out, was discharged from the Army National Guard last week.
Video of the exchange is below:
- WATCH: Many Positive Reactions to TIm Cook's Coming-Out — and One Truly Horrid One
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- Op-ed: It Is Time to End Bottom-Shaming
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial
- Indian Woman Uses Spycam to Have Husband Arrested for Gay Sex