Bill O'Reilly: Stop DADT
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2010 2:35 PM ET
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly thinks President Barack Obama should just sign an executive order to repeal "don't ask don't tell."
"It's just not fair, they should stop this nonsense," he said.
He and Tonight Show host Jay Leno were speaking about Dan Choi, a West Point graduate and Iraq War veteran, who after months of speaking out, was discharged from the Army National Guard last week.
Video of the exchange is below:
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment
- First African-American Gay Superhero Joins Arrow