Gay Condom Launched in India
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 03 2010 11:30 AM ET
A new condom called Spice Up will be tailored to gay men in India who have complained about lack of lubrication in condoms designed for vaginal sex.
According to GayNZ.com, “Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust and the National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) say a study found that many gay and bisexual men were not using condoms because those designed for vaginal sex caused discomfort.”
Spice Up will contain extra lubrication to address the complaints, according to GayNZ.com, which also reported that NACO consulted a peer advisory committee to reach gay men.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 14 min 12 sec ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 1 hour 33 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM