Gay Condom Launched in India
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 03 2010 11:30 AM ET
A new condom called Spice Up will be tailored to gay men in India who have complained about lack of lubrication in condoms designed for vaginal sex.
According to GayNZ.com, “Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust and the National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) say a study found that many gay and bisexual men were not using condoms because those designed for vaginal sex caused discomfort.”
Spice Up will contain extra lubrication to address the complaints, according to GayNZ.com, which also reported that NACO consulted a peer advisory committee to reach gay men.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- PHOTOS: The Mud, Sweat, and Glory of the Bingham Cup
- Never Say This to Gay Parents
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead