Gay Condom Launched in India
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 03 2010 11:30 AM ET
A new condom called Spice Up will be tailored to gay men in India who have complained about lack of lubrication in condoms designed for vaginal sex.
According to GayNZ.com, “Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust and the National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) say a study found that many gay and bisexual men were not using condoms because those designed for vaginal sex caused discomfort.”
Spice Up will contain extra lubrication to address the complaints, according to GayNZ.com, which also reported that NACO consulted a peer advisory committee to reach gay men.
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Travel PHOTOS: Miami's Winter Party Combines Skin, Philanthropy 36 min 31 sec ago
- Television Fox's Brooklyn Nine-Nine Quietly Breaks Ground 42 min 11 sec ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 1 hour 43 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 1 hour 57 min ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 2 hours 17 min ago
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM