Exclusive: Cheyenne Jackson on Prop. 8
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 04 2010 10:20 PM ET
Cheyenne Jackson offers his reaction to the Prop. 8 ruling in an exclusive statement to The Advocate.
"Giant step forward. California dreaming, indeed. Makes me feel prouder than ever to be a strong gay man. Now come on, home state of New York ... We all know that you're the 'concrete jungle where dreams r made of,' so make mine come true and take the necessary steps to allow me to make it legal with my man. Step up, we believe in you."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Music Q&A Quickie: Colton Ford on Sex, New Music, and The Lair 58 min 10 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Minneapolis Church Celebrates Marriage Equality with Rainbow Communion Bread 1 hour 7 min ago
- Commentary Can Marc Carson's Murder Have as Much Impact as Matthew Shepard's? 9:09 AM
- Music The Comeback: ABBA's Agnetha Fältskog 8:49 AM
- Travel 10 of Europe's Gayest Beaches 7:33 AM
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 4:00 AM
- Current Issue Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You 4:00 AM