Babs on Aniston's Photo Shoot
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 05 2010 6:40 PM ET
Barbra Streisand has something to say about Jennifer Aniston's recent photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar that re-created famous scenes in Streisand's oeuvre.
On her website, Streisand wrote, "I was very flattered that Jennifer Aniston chose to interpret my style with the photos in Harper's Bazaar. She's a delightful person, and I think she did a wonderful job. If only she had a bump on her nose."
Earlier today, Streisand released a statement about Prop. 8 being overturned in California. Read it here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'