Babs on Aniston's Photo Shoot
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 05 2010 7:40 PM ET
Barbra Streisand has something to say about Jennifer Aniston's recent photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar that re-created famous scenes in Streisand's oeuvre.
On her website, Streisand wrote, "I was very flattered that Jennifer Aniston chose to interpret my style with the photos in Harper's Bazaar. She's a delightful person, and I think she did a wonderful job. If only she had a bump on her nose."
Earlier today, Streisand released a statement about Prop. 8 being overturned in California. Read it here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- WATCH: Brothers Shows the Delight and Difficulty of Dating While Trans