Babs on Aniston's Photo Shoot
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 05 2010 6:40 PM ET
Barbra Streisand has something to say about Jennifer Aniston's recent photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar that re-created famous scenes in Streisand's oeuvre.
On her website, Streisand wrote, "I was very flattered that Jennifer Aniston chose to interpret my style with the photos in Harper's Bazaar. She's a delightful person, and I think she did a wonderful job. If only she had a bump on her nose."
Earlier today, Streisand released a statement about Prop. 8 being overturned in California. Read it here.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 37 min 10 sec ago
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 1 hour 2 min ago
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 1 hour 8 min ago
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 1 hour 30 min ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 1 hour 33 min ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 2 hours 35 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 2 hours 38 min ago