Babs on Aniston's Photo Shoot
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 05 2010 7:40 PM ET
Barbra Streisand has something to say about Jennifer Aniston's recent photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar that re-created famous scenes in Streisand's oeuvre.
On her website, Streisand wrote, "I was very flattered that Jennifer Aniston chose to interpret my style with the photos in Harper's Bazaar. She's a delightful person, and I think she did a wonderful job. If only she had a bump on her nose."
Earlier today, Streisand released a statement about Prop. 8 being overturned in California. Read it here.
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- What to Expect When You're on PrEP
- Amid Marriage Victories, Antigay Lawyer Grows Increasingly Desparate
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers