The Right-Wing Judy Garland
BY Julie Bolcer
August 06 2010 8:25 AM ET
Gay conservative group GOProud announced Friday that Ann Coulter, the "right-wing Judy Garland," would headline its Homocon party scheduled for September in New York City.
Coulter, the author of numerous books that skewer liberals, has used antigay slurs in the past against former Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards, whom she called a “faggot,” and former vice president Al Gore, whom she called a “total fag.”
GOProud said in a news release that it looked forward to hosting Coulter at the Homocon party on September 25.
“I can promise you, Homocon 2010 will be a hell of a lot more fun than chaining yourself to the White House fence,” said Chris Barron, GOProud’s chairman of the board.
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM