The Right-Wing Judy Garland
BY Julie Bolcer
August 06 2010 9:25 AM ET
Gay conservative group GOProud announced Friday that Ann Coulter, the "right-wing Judy Garland," would headline its Homocon party scheduled for September in New York City.
Coulter, the author of numerous books that skewer liberals, has used antigay slurs in the past against former Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards, whom she called a “faggot,” and former vice president Al Gore, whom she called a “total fag.”
GOProud said in a news release that it looked forward to hosting Coulter at the Homocon party on September 25.
“I can promise you, Homocon 2010 will be a hell of a lot more fun than chaining yourself to the White House fence,” said Chris Barron, GOProud’s chairman of the board.
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series