NPH is Expecting Twins
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 14 2010 3:15 PM ET
Neil Patrick Harris announced Saturday that he and his partner, David Burtka, are expecting twins this fall.
Harris, the openly gay star of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother and director of the recent Hollywood Bowl run of the musical Rent, made the announcement via his Twitter account (@ActuallyNPH):
“So get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We’re super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy…”
And, respecting the couple’s privacy, Advocate.com will have more details on the exciting news as Harris and Burtka make them available.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere