NPH is Expecting Twins
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 14 2010 3:15 PM ET
Neil Patrick Harris announced Saturday that he and his partner, David Burtka, are expecting twins this fall.
Harris, the openly gay star of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother and director of the recent Hollywood Bowl run of the musical Rent, made the announcement via his Twitter account (@ActuallyNPH):
“So get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We’re super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy…”
And, respecting the couple’s privacy, Advocate.com will have more details on the exciting news as Harris and Burtka make them available.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series