NPH is Expecting Twins
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 14 2010 3:15 PM ET
Neil Patrick Harris announced Saturday that he and his partner, David Burtka, are expecting twins this fall.
Harris, the openly gay star of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother and director of the recent Hollywood Bowl run of the musical Rent, made the announcement via his Twitter account (@ActuallyNPH):
“So get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We’re super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy…”
And, respecting the couple’s privacy, Advocate.com will have more details on the exciting news as Harris and Burtka make them available.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media