NPH is Expecting Twins
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 14 2010 2:15 PM ET
Neil Patrick Harris announced Saturday that he and his partner, David Burtka, are expecting twins this fall.
Harris, the openly gay star of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother and director of the recent Hollywood Bowl run of the musical Rent, made the announcement via his Twitter account (@ActuallyNPH):
“So get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We’re super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy…”
And, respecting the couple’s privacy, Advocate.com will have more details on the exciting news as Harris and Burtka make them available.
- Marriage Equality ACLU Launches My Big Gay (Il)legal Wedding Contest 9 min 5 sec ago
- Film Kidnapped for Christ to Premiere at Slamdance 2 hours 50 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Separate or Together? 7:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America 7:00 AM
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero? 6:30 AM
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 5:00 AM
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM