BY Advocate.com Editors
August 17 2010 8:25 PM ET
Black Swan, director Darren Aronofsky’s psychological thriller set against the backdrop of the ballet world, isn’t due in theaters until December, but the trailer is already heating up the internet
Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis play rival ballerinas vying for the lead in Swan Lake — Kunis’s character clearly interested in making life a living hell for Portman’s Nina. And as in many a thriller with two female leads before it, the two actresses also seem to steam up the screen with a lip-lock ... and possibly much more.
Watch the trailer for Black Swan here.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too