Vampires Suck: "It's Raining Men"
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 7:15 PM ET
Gay jokes tend to be common place in spoof movies, so it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that in the new movie Vampires Suck, the werewolf pack dons short shorts and busts out into a chorus of “It’s Raining Men” before attacking the vampire.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News