Vampires Suck: "It's Raining Men"
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 7:15 PM ET
Gay jokes tend to be common place in spoof movies, so it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that in the new movie Vampires Suck, the werewolf pack dons short shorts and busts out into a chorus of “It’s Raining Men” before attacking the vampire.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere