Vampires Suck: "It's Raining Men"
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 7:15 PM ET
Gay jokes tend to be common place in spoof movies, so it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that in the new movie Vampires Suck, the werewolf pack dons short shorts and busts out into a chorus of “It’s Raining Men” before attacking the vampire.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'