Vampires Suck: "It's Raining Men"
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 6:15 PM ET
Gay jokes tend to be common place in spoof movies, so it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that in the new movie Vampires Suck, the werewolf pack dons short shorts and busts out into a chorus of “It’s Raining Men” before attacking the vampire.
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn December 10 2013 5:38 PM