Vampires Suck: "It's Raining Men"
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 7:15 PM ET
Gay jokes tend to be common place in spoof movies, so it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that in the new movie Vampires Suck, the werewolf pack dons short shorts and busts out into a chorus of “It’s Raining Men” before attacking the vampire.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet