Mehlman Personal for Thomas Roberts
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 27 2010 1:35 AM ET
MSNBC anchor and Advocate On-Air host Thomas Roberts got personal when talking with GOProud chairman Christopher Barron about Ken Mehlman’s recent announcement.
In the segment, Barron praises Mehlman for having the courage to come out. In response, Roberts lumps himself in with the millions of gay and lesbian Americans shocked that Mehlman would work for an administration fighting to add discrimination to the U.S. Constitution. Watch the segment here.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend