Mehlman Personal for Thomas Roberts
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 27 2010 1:35 AM ET
MSNBC anchor and Advocate On-Air host Thomas Roberts got personal when talking with GOProud chairman Christopher Barron about Ken Mehlman’s recent announcement.
In the segment, Barron praises Mehlman for having the courage to come out. In response, Roberts lumps himself in with the millions of gay and lesbian Americans shocked that Mehlman would work for an administration fighting to add discrimination to the U.S. Constitution. Watch the segment here.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing