Mehlman Personal for Thomas Roberts
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 27 2010 1:35 AM ET
MSNBC anchor and Advocate On-Air host Thomas Roberts got personal when talking with GOProud chairman Christopher Barron about Ken Mehlman’s recent announcement.
In the segment, Barron praises Mehlman for having the courage to come out. In response, Roberts lumps himself in with the millions of gay and lesbian Americans shocked that Mehlman would work for an administration fighting to add discrimination to the U.S. Constitution. Watch the segment here.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men