Mehlman Personal for Thomas Roberts
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 27 2010 1:35 AM ET
MSNBC anchor and Advocate On-Air host Thomas Roberts got personal when talking with GOProud chairman Christopher Barron about Ken Mehlman’s recent announcement.
In the segment, Barron praises Mehlman for having the courage to come out. In response, Roberts lumps himself in with the millions of gay and lesbian Americans shocked that Mehlman would work for an administration fighting to add discrimination to the U.S. Constitution. Watch the segment here.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion