Natalie and Mila Liquor Up for Kiss
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 27 2010 7:55 PM ET
To prepare for their steamy scene in the forthcoming thriller Black Swan, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis (pictured from left) knocked back a few shots of tequila, director Darren Aronofsky told The Hollywood Reporter.
In the film, Portman plays a New York City ballet dancer who becomes increasingly unhinged when rival dancer Kunis arrives in the company.
"It's like very extreme situations,” Portman told Mtv. “But it's not explicit in any way."
Aronofsky said that because the two are such good friends, they were nervous the love scene might feel awkward.
Last year, Kunis talked with BlackBook about the kiss. “It’s two girls making out, and guys have a thing for that. And Nat is like every guy’s dream. She’s a nerd’s idea of heaven. The whole thing is silly, but I can see why people care.”
The film played to raves at the Toronto Film Festival and is generating Oscar buzz for Portman.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 50 min 12 sec ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 2 hours 54 min ago
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 8:27 AM
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 7:59 AM
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM