Adam Levine: It Gets Better
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 13 2010 8:45 AM ET
Adam Levine of pop group Maroon 5 contributed a video to the It Gets Better project.
In the video, the singer encourages youths struggling in high school to persevere into adulthood, and he offers a warning to bullies.
"You’re gonna regret it,” he said. “You’re gonna regret it some day.”
Watch the video.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Can Marc Carson's Murder Have as Much Impact as Matthew Shepard's? 19 min 21 sec ago
- Music The Comeback: ABBA's Agnetha Fältskog 39 min 19 sec ago
- Travel 10 of Europe's Gayest Beaches 1 hour 56 min ago
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 4:00 AM
- Current Issue Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You 4:00 AM
- Current Issue The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue 4:00 AM
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM