Adam Levine: It Gets Better
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 13 2010 7:45 AM ET
Adam Levine of pop group Maroon 5 contributed a video to the It Gets Better project.
In the video, the singer encourages youths struggling in high school to persevere into adulthood, and he offers a warning to bullies.
"You’re gonna regret it,” he said. “You’re gonna regret it some day.”
Watch the video.
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- In the Galleries: Transformer
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under 2 hours 3 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Rick Warren's 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality 2 hours 4 min ago
- Entertainment News Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations 1:32 PM
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year 8:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination 7:00 AM
- Art In the Galleries: Transformer 4:00 AM
- Politics WATCH: Elton John Slams Russia's Anti-LGBT Laws Onstage December 06 2013 8:40 PM