Family Embraces "Princess Boy"
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 15 2010 10:00 AM ET
The Kilodavis family has no problem with the fact that 5-year-old
Dyson likes to dress as a princess. In fact, they're so supportive, mom
Cheryl has written a book about it. Now, Dyson's school uses My Princess Boy as an antibullying tool. Watch here.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Everything You Need to Know So Far About Marriage Equality in Utah
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail