Family Embraces "Princess Boy"
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 15 2010 10:00 AM ET
The Kilodavis family has no problem with the fact that 5-year-old
Dyson likes to dress as a princess. In fact, they're so supportive, mom
Cheryl has written a book about it. Now, Dyson's school uses My Princess Boy as an antibullying tool. Watch here.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet