Family Embraces "Princess Boy"
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 15 2010 10:00 AM ET
The Kilodavis family has no problem with the fact that 5-year-old
Dyson likes to dress as a princess. In fact, they're so supportive, mom
Cheryl has written a book about it. Now, Dyson's school uses My Princess Boy as an antibullying tool. Watch here.
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Armond White: The Long Day Closes Is The Greatest Gay Film Ever Made
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Op-ed: I Did My Research, Now You Do Yours