Family Embraces "Princess Boy"
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 15 2010 9:00 AM ET
The Kilodavis family has no problem with the fact that 5-year-old
Dyson likes to dress as a princess. In fact, they're so supportive, mom
Cheryl has written a book about it. Now, Dyson's school uses My Princess Boy as an antibullying tool. Watch here.
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- READ: 9-Year-Old Girl's Adorable Letter to Newly Out Gay Teacher
- WATCH: Gay Hero of Sydney Siege Wrestled With Gunman
- A Double Life No More: Top College Swimmer Comes Out
- Three Philly Gay-Bashing Suspects Will Face Trial