Family Embraces "Princess Boy"
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 15 2010 10:00 AM ET
The Kilodavis family has no problem with the fact that 5-year-old
Dyson likes to dress as a princess. In fact, they're so supportive, mom
Cheryl has written a book about it. Now, Dyson's school uses My Princess Boy as an antibullying tool. Watch here.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- QUIZ: Which Gay Movie Is Your Life?