Family Embraces "Princess Boy"
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 15 2010 10:00 AM ET
The Kilodavis family has no problem with the fact that 5-year-old
Dyson likes to dress as a princess. In fact, they're so supportive, mom
Cheryl has written a book about it. Now, Dyson's school uses My Princess Boy as an antibullying tool. Watch here.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Ugandan LGBT-rights Activist Granted Asylum
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop