Bieber Victim of Antigay Bullying
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 17 2010 7:00 PM ET
Teen idol Justin Bieber was called "faggot" before he allegedly assaulted a 12-year-old boy during a game of laser tag in Richmond, Canada, according to website TMZ.
The website reports that "Bieber became frustrated when the kid cornered him and wouldn't stop shooting and when Bieber told him, "That's enough" ... the kid responded, "What are you gonna do about it, faggot?"
Bieber was reported to be shocked and replied, "Excuse me?" TMZ sources say the other kid responded, "You're a faggot" and then put his hand out toward Bieber, and Bieber pushed it away as he left.
The website also writes that, contrary to numerous other reports, Bieber never struck the other boy. The altercation is currently being investigated by Canadian police.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder May 24 2013 6:27 PM