Bieber Victim of Antigay Bullying
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 17 2010 7:00 PM ET
Teen idol Justin Bieber was called "faggot" before he allegedly assaulted a 12-year-old boy during a game of laser tag in Richmond, Canada, according to website TMZ.
The website reports that "Bieber became frustrated when the kid cornered him and wouldn't stop shooting and when Bieber told him, "That's enough" ... the kid responded, "What are you gonna do about it, faggot?"
Bieber was reported to be shocked and replied, "Excuse me?" TMZ sources say the other kid responded, "You're a faggot" and then put his hand out toward Bieber, and Bieber pushed it away as he left.
The website also writes that, contrary to numerous other reports, Bieber never struck the other boy. The altercation is currently being investigated by Canadian police.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 2 min 49 sec ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 2 hours 6 min ago
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 2 hours 42 min ago
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 7:59 AM
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM