Cho's Message for Bullied Teens
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 19 2010 12:45 PM ET
"We need you," Margaret Cho says in her new video for the "It Gets
Better" campaign. "The world cannot go on without you." The entertainer
shares that she was bullied so often as a teenager that she wanted to
take her own life many times. The campaign was launched by Dan Savage to discourage bullied LGBTQ youth from committing suicide. Cho concludes her message by asking teens to "stay with us. We love you so much."
Watch the video below.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- George Takei Hosts My Husband's Not Straight — The Perfect Follow-Up to TLC's 'Not Gay' Reality Show
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked
- California Judges Barred From Joining Boy Scouts, Other Antigay Youth Groups