Cho's Message for Bullied Teens
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 19 2010 1:45 PM ET
"We need you," Margaret Cho says in her new video for the "It Gets
Better" campaign. "The world cannot go on without you." The entertainer
shares that she was bullied so often as a teenager that she wanted to
take her own life many times. The campaign was launched by Dan Savage to discourage bullied LGBTQ youth from committing suicide. Cho concludes her message by asking teens to "stay with us. We love you so much."
Watch the video below.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Philly Cops Search For Violent Group In Possible Hate Crime Against Gay Couple
- The Media Pioneers Will Be Gay
- LGBT Groups, Conservatives Outraged As Straight Mates Marry for Rugby Tickets