LGBT Google Employees: It Gets Better
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2010 10:05 AM ET
The LGBT employees of Google make their contribution to the “It Gets Better” project.
In the seven-minute video, a number of employees talk about the struggles of growing up in small towns among homophobic families and friends, and the positive changes that follow experiences like going to college and coming out. They also say what words of encouragement they would have wanted to hear when they were young.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Op-ed: Embracing the Role of Asian Mother to a Trans Son
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups