LGBT Google Employees: It Gets Better
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2010 9:05 AM ET
The LGBT employees of Google make their contribution to the “It Gets Better” project.
In the seven-minute video, a number of employees talk about the struggles of growing up in small towns among homophobic families and friends, and the positive changes that follow experiences like going to college and coming out. They also say what words of encouragement they would have wanted to hear when they were young.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?