LGBT Google Employees: It Gets Better
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2010 10:05 AM ET
The LGBT employees of Google make their contribution to the “It Gets Better” project.
In the seven-minute video, a number of employees talk about the struggles of growing up in small towns among homophobic families and friends, and the positive changes that follow experiences like going to college and coming out. They also say what words of encouragement they would have wanted to hear when they were young.
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check
- The Hidden Message in Supreme Court's Recent Marriage Rulings