LGBT Google Employees: It Gets Better
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2010 9:05 AM ET
The LGBT employees of Google make their contribution to the “It Gets Better” project.
In the seven-minute video, a number of employees talk about the struggles of growing up in small towns among homophobic families and friends, and the positive changes that follow experiences like going to college and coming out. They also say what words of encouragement they would have wanted to hear when they were young.
- Music 6 New Christmas Albums To Get You In the Holiday Mood 3 min 1 sec ago
- World News WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy 11 min 22 sec ago
- Sports IOC Head Warns Athletes Against Protesting in Sochi 33 min 40 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Australia's First Same-Sex Spouses 50 min 37 sec ago
- Media Should Edie Windsor Be Time's Person of the Year? 1 hour 3 min ago
- Television Bette Midler to Play Mae West in HBO Biopic 11:14 AM
- Marriage Equality ACLU Launches My Big Gay (Il)legal Wedding Contest 10:41 AM