LGBT Google Employees: It Gets Better
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2010 10:05 AM ET
The LGBT employees of Google make their contribution to the “It Gets Better” project.
In the seven-minute video, a number of employees talk about the struggles of growing up in small towns among homophobic families and friends, and the positive changes that follow experiences like going to college and coming out. They also say what words of encouragement they would have wanted to hear when they were young.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Butler University President Says Lawmakers Damaged Indiana
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion