The Guy With the Penis Tattoo
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 28 2010 6:10 PM ET
A man in Australia faces criminal charges after he tattooed a 19-inch penis onto his friend's back without his consent.
The 21-year-old was charged with two counts of assault resulting in bodily harm, and one charge of violating the public safety act, The Age newspaper reports.
The tattoo on the 25-year-old man's back shows a penis and a slogan that implies he is gay. According to The Age, the man was talked into getting a tattoo and indicated that he wanted a yin-yang symbol with dragons.
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- Game Developers Conference Tackles LGBT Representation in Video Games
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? 52 min 11 sec ago
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer 1 hour 45 min ago
- Health HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples 2 hours 8 min ago
- Politics Big Repub Donors Fund Push for ENDA 2 hours 50 min ago
- Love and Sex Ready and Looking: The Dilemma of a 20-Something 2 hours 52 min ago
- Media Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview 3:10 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Game Developers Conference Tackles LGBT Representation in Video Games 3:07 PM