Gay Vancouver Couple Hits Jackpot
BY Megan Dickey
November 03 2010 6:45 PM ET
Apparently dreams can come true. Claude and Kurt Blanchette-Ebert, a gay couple from Vancouver, won a $50 million jackpot last Friday — the largest lottery jackpot won in the history of British Columbia.
The Vancouver Sunreports that the win could not have come at a better time for the cash-strapped couple, who are in the midst of planning and celebrating their 30th anniversary.
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas?
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 18 min 34 sec ago
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Rick Warren's 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality December 07 2013 3:32 PM
- Entertainment News Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations December 07 2013 1:32 PM
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year December 07 2013 8:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination December 07 2013 7:00 AM