Gay Vancouver Couple Hits Jackpot
BY Megan Dickey
November 03 2010 7:45 PM ET
Apparently dreams can come true. Claude and Kurt Blanchette-Ebert, a gay couple from Vancouver, won a $50 million jackpot last Friday — the largest lottery jackpot won in the history of British Columbia.
The Vancouver Sunreports that the win could not have come at a better time for the cash-strapped couple, who are in the midst of planning and celebrating their 30th anniversary.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either