Gay Vancouver Couple Hits Jackpot
BY Megan Dickey
November 03 2010 7:45 PM ET
Apparently dreams can come true. Claude and Kurt Blanchette-Ebert, a gay couple from Vancouver, won a $50 million jackpot last Friday — the largest lottery jackpot won in the history of British Columbia.
The Vancouver Sunreports that the win could not have come at a better time for the cash-strapped couple, who are in the midst of planning and celebrating their 30th anniversary.
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Op-ed: The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid
- WATCH: Kentucky Same-Sex Couples Discuss Kim Davis's Denial
- Why Are We Gay?