Wells Fargo Gives $150K to AIDS Program
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 10 2010 7:55 PM ET
Mark Anton (pictured, left), the executive director of Palm Springs,
Calif.'s AIDS Assistance Program, happily received a $150,000 check for
his organization from Wells Fargo Bank, presented by executive Gary Hall
(right) this week.
The money will help provide food vouchers for 500 HIV-positive people in the Palm Springs area.
Fargo has really come through for us in a time of great need, and their
support encourages others to give," Anton said in a press release.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- No More Bullying Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get Better 53 min 24 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Dreaming in the White House 1 hour 48 min ago
- Commentary Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us Up 2 hours 53 min ago
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain June 18 2013 9:44 PM
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland June 18 2013 6:24 PM