Transgender Givenchy Model Scores Mag Cover
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 13 2010 7:15 PM ET
Lea T, a former assistant to Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci who has starred in the label's ads and editorial features in French Vogue, has scored a fashion mag cover in the new issue of Lurve.
The cover is a first for the transgender model from Brazil, who wears Givenchy couture and is photographed by Carlotta Manaigo.
"The couture dress and marble columns add to the feeling of classical
drama, but Lea brings a presence all her own to the shoot," Models.com editors wrote. "Styled by Maher Jridi, Lea looks phenomenal and the striking cover makes for another boundary breaking first."
See the original post here.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'