Panjabi on Kalinda's Maybe Bisexuality
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2010 8:50 PM ET
Emmy-winner Archie Panjabi has become a lesbian favorite for playing private investigator Kalinda Sharma on CBS’s The Good Wife,
and though writers have hinted time and again that Kalinda plays for
both teams, the star doesn’t think anything about the leather-clad,
tequila-swigging P.I. is that cut-and-dried.
“Kalinda has no hangups about her sexuality,” Panjabi tells SheWired.com. “She is very confident about who she is and what her sexuality is. If she doesn’t say anything, it’s more about her being private than her ever feeling one ounce of embarrassment, which she definitely doesn’t feel.”
As for fans who hope Kalinda and her lawyer sidekick Alicia (Julianna Margulies) are more than just friends, Panjabi thinks the two will keep their relationship strictly platonic. Relationships with other women, however? A definite likelihood.
Read the full interview here.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut