Panjabi on Kalinda's Maybe Bisexuality
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2010 7:50 PM ET
Emmy-winner Archie Panjabi has become a lesbian favorite for playing private investigator Kalinda Sharma on CBS’s The Good Wife,
and though writers have hinted time and again that Kalinda plays for
both teams, the star doesn’t think anything about the leather-clad,
tequila-swigging P.I. is that cut-and-dried.
“Kalinda has no hangups about her sexuality,” Panjabi tells SheWired.com. “She is very confident about who she is and what her sexuality is. If she doesn’t say anything, it’s more about her being private than her ever feeling one ounce of embarrassment, which she definitely doesn’t feel.”
As for fans who hope Kalinda and her lawyer sidekick Alicia (Julianna Margulies) are more than just friends, Panjabi thinks the two will keep their relationship strictly platonic. Relationships with other women, however? A definite likelihood.
Read the full interview here.
- Women 19 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Saskia de Brauw 26 sec ago
- Television Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower 1 min 38 sec ago
- Travel WATCH: Jeff Koons, John Waters Discuss Art 14 min 12 sec ago
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality 24 min 56 sec ago
- World World Bank President Withdraws From Panel on 'Economic Impact of Homophobia' 1 hour 9 min ago
- Transgender Google's International Women's Day Doodle Includes Trans Women 1 hour 15 min ago
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 1 hour 35 min ago