Glenn Close, Kelly McGillis, and Tonya Harding?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2010 8:40 PM ET
Kelly McGillis, Glenn Close, Kathleen Turner, Leslie Nielsen, and Tonya Harding are among the random collection of celebrities who lip-synch and, in some cases, sing along in front of a green screen to the Beatles classic "Let It Be" in a video that's generating a lot of Internet discussion. The video was created, ostensibly, to promote a Norwegian television program called Golden Times, but it's the sheer randomness of the talent involved that's lead to the head-scratching. Among those featured in the video are Ricki Lake, members of the band Right Said Fred, the actor who played the young version of Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump, Dolph Lundgren, and Miami Vice's Philip Michael Thomas.
Watch the video below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School