Glenn Close, Kelly McGillis, and Tonya Harding?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2010 8:40 PM ET
Kelly McGillis, Glenn Close, Kathleen Turner, Leslie Nielsen, and Tonya Harding are among the random collection of celebrities who lip-synch and, in some cases, sing along in front of a green screen to the Beatles classic "Let It Be" in a video that's generating a lot of Internet discussion. The video was created, ostensibly, to promote a Norwegian television program called Golden Times, but it's the sheer randomness of the talent involved that's lead to the head-scratching. Among those featured in the video are Ricki Lake, members of the band Right Said Fred, the actor who played the young version of Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump, Dolph Lundgren, and Miami Vice's Philip Michael Thomas.
Watch the video below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015
- Boy Scouts' Ban on Gay Adults Lifted