Glenn Close, Kelly McGillis, and Tonya Harding?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2010 8:40 PM ET
Kelly McGillis, Glenn Close, Kathleen Turner, Leslie Nielsen, and Tonya Harding are among the random collection of celebrities who lip-synch and, in some cases, sing along in front of a green screen to the Beatles classic "Let It Be" in a video that's generating a lot of Internet discussion. The video was created, ostensibly, to promote a Norwegian television program called Golden Times, but it's the sheer randomness of the talent involved that's lead to the head-scratching. Among those featured in the video are Ricki Lake, members of the band Right Said Fred, the actor who played the young version of Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump, Dolph Lundgren, and Miami Vice's Philip Michael Thomas.
Watch the video below.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community