Glenn Close, Kelly McGillis, and Tonya Harding?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2010 8:40 PM ET
Kelly McGillis, Glenn Close, Kathleen Turner, Leslie Nielsen, and Tonya Harding are among the random collection of celebrities who lip-synch and, in some cases, sing along in front of a green screen to the Beatles classic "Let It Be" in a video that's generating a lot of Internet discussion. The video was created, ostensibly, to promote a Norwegian television program called Golden Times, but it's the sheer randomness of the talent involved that's lead to the head-scratching. Among those featured in the video are Ricki Lake, members of the band Right Said Fred, the actor who played the young version of Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump, Dolph Lundgren, and Miami Vice's Philip Michael Thomas.
Watch the video below.
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Arts & Entertainment Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke 8 min 37 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: In Defense of Looking 1 hour 52 min ago
- Current Issue Truly Social Networking 2 hours 52 min ago
- Seat Filler 5 Must-See Shows: What's Gay Off-Broadway 5:00 AM
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival March 11 2014 7:17 PM
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference March 11 2014 7:02 PM