The Cho-Palin Throwdown
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 05 2010 4:05 PM ET
The online pas de deux between Margaret Cho and Bristol Palin is getting a little nasty.
Responding to a recent dig from Margaret Cho, Bristol Palin fired back at her Dancing With the Stars colleague via a Saturday Facebook post, writing that if the Asian-American comic had a grasp on conservative politics, "she would embrace us faster than KD Lang at an Indigo Girls concert."
Palin's post follows a blog entry last week by Cho, who wrote that Palin's appearance on the show was the result of pressure from her mother, potential 2012 Republican presidential candidate Sarah Palin. "Instead of being supposedly 'handicapped' by the presence of her teen mom daughter, now Bristol is going to be an 'asset,'" Cho wrote.
Bristol Palin's reply? "You say you 'don't agree with the family's politics at all' but I say,
if you understood that commonsense conservative values supports the
right of individuals like you, like all of us, to live our lives with
less government interference and more independence, you would embrace
us faster than KD Lang at an Indigo Girls concert."
Read the TMZ post here.
- Arkansas Governor Won't Sign Bill — Yet
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Frankie Grande: Smoking 'Ain't Cute,' Guys
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation