A DADT Roundtable Worth Watching
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 05 2010 6:20 PM ET
With congressional repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" looking increasingly precarious in the lame=duck session, the issue dominated newspaper op-eds and Sunday news shows over the weekend, including ABC's This Week With Christiane Amanpour.
Amanpour's guests on the issue were former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe Gen. Wesley Clark, antirepeal talking head Elaine Donnelly of the Center for Military Readiness, retired Army Lieutenant Colonel Bob McGinnis (who also opposes repeal), Tammy S. Schultz, director of national security and joint warfare for the Marine Corps War College; and former Sergeant First Class Stacy Vasquez, who was discharged as a result of the policy.
Watch the full segment video below.
- Showtime to Air Kidnapped for Christ, Exposé of Antigay Reform School
- WATCH: The Discouraging Response to Laverne Cox's Time Cover She Didn't Expect
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Indiana Won't Recognize June's Same-Sex Marriages
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Jason Mraz: 'Coming Out Is the Coolest Thing Anyone Can Do'