A DADT Roundtable Worth Watching
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 05 2010 5:20 PM ET
With congressional repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" looking increasingly precarious in the lame=duck session, the issue dominated newspaper op-eds and Sunday news shows over the weekend, including ABC's This Week With Christiane Amanpour.
Amanpour's guests on the issue were former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe Gen. Wesley Clark, antirepeal talking head Elaine Donnelly of the Center for Military Readiness, retired Army Lieutenant Colonel Bob McGinnis (who also opposes repeal), Tammy S. Schultz, director of national security and joint warfare for the Marine Corps War College; and former Sergeant First Class Stacy Vasquez, who was discharged as a result of the policy.
Watch the full segment video below.
- Comedy Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School 1 hour 13 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: These Couples Prove Love Is Love 2 hours 13 min ago
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics December 08 2013 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License December 08 2013 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 December 08 2013 2:15 PM
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' December 08 2013 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member December 08 2013 7:00 AM