A DADT Roundtable Worth Watching
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 05 2010 6:20 PM ET
With congressional repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" looking increasingly precarious in the lame=duck session, the issue dominated newspaper op-eds and Sunday news shows over the weekend, including ABC's This Week With Christiane Amanpour.
Amanpour's guests on the issue were former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe Gen. Wesley Clark, antirepeal talking head Elaine Donnelly of the Center for Military Readiness, retired Army Lieutenant Colonel Bob McGinnis (who also opposes repeal), Tammy S. Schultz, director of national security and joint warfare for the Marine Corps War College; and former Sergeant First Class Stacy Vasquez, who was discharged as a result of the policy.
Watch the full segment video below.
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 March 14 2014 6:41 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages March 14 2014 6:39 PM
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? March 14 2014 5:30 PM