Study: Fox News Viewers Misinformed
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 20 2010 3:40 PM ET
A new study has found Fox News viewers are "significantly more likely" to believe false information on current events and topics than audiences of other news networks.
The study from the University of Maryland found that many viewers of the Rupert Murdoch–owned network "believe scientists do not agree that climate change is occurring. They also believe economists think the stimulus caused job losses and the health care law will worsen the deficit, that stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts, that their own income taxes have gone up and the economy is getting worse," according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Read the full story here.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies 2 hours 39 min ago
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM