Berkus Decorates to Honor Seth Walsh
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 21 2010 10:35 AM ET
Interior designer and talk show host Nate Berkus styled a space at the New York City LGBT Community Center in honor of Seth Walsh and surprised the family of the 13-year-old California boy who took his own life this year after antigay bullying.
An advance photo shows Berkus with Wendy Walsh and her younger son Shawn in the newly decorated space. The moment was filmed last week for an episode of The Nate Berkus Show that will air on December 29. Walsh will speak on the theme of “Rebuilding Home After Tragedy.”
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'