Berkus Decorates to Honor Seth Walsh
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 21 2010 10:35 AM ET
Interior designer and talk show host Nate Berkus styled a space at the New York City LGBT Community Center in honor of Seth Walsh and surprised the family of the 13-year-old California boy who took his own life this year after antigay bullying.
An advance photo shows Berkus with Wendy Walsh and her younger son Shawn in the newly decorated space. The moment was filmed last week for an episode of The Nate Berkus Show that will air on December 29. Walsh will speak on the theme of “Rebuilding Home After Tragedy.”
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- WATCH: Gay Vlogger Tyler Oakley Talks Education With Michelle Obama
- I'm From Driftwood Presents: 'You're Bisexual? Then Why Not Choose To Be Normal?'
- Op-ed: My Dad and I Helped Each Other Come Out