Reflecting on the Ceremony
December 22 2010 10:30 AM ET
was a turning point in our movement, and today is truly a day of
celebration. But tomorrow we will wake up and again focus on the task at
hand. And that task is full equality under the law." — Chad Griffin,
cofounder and board president of the American Foundation for Equal
Rights, which has organized and funded the federal challenge to
California’s Proposition 8
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Which Downton Abbey Man Should You Marry?