Reflecting on the Ceremony
December 22 2010 9:30 AM ET
"To play a part in the case which has helped shape history was certainly worth the effort. And we're delighted. But our lawsuit continues: Repeal won't be effective until a certain time, and unless the government agrees not to discharge any more service members, our lawsuit is alive and kicking." —Dan Woods, lead attorney in the Log Cabin Republicans' challenge to DADT in federal court. Following the July trial, U.S. district judge Virginia Phillips struck down "don't ask, don't tell" as unconstitutional.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Op-ed: How Tom Saved Finland