Chris Brown's Homophobic Twitter Feud
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 30 2010 2:20 PM ET
Singer Chris Brown (pictured, left) and former R&B group B2K member De'Mario Thornton (Raz-B, pictured right) exchanged homophobic slurs in a several-hour-long Twitter feud Wednesday.
Thornton tweeted, "I'm just sittin here Thinking how can n—-s like @ebenet & @ChrisBrown disrespect women as Intelligent as @HalleBerry11 [and] @Rihanna," referencing Eric Benet, Halle Berry, and Rihanna. Brown quickly responded with his own tweet: "@razb2k, n—- you want attention! Grow up n—-!!! D— in da booty a– lil boy."
The ensuing exchange Brown ridiculed Thornton's accusations of molestation by an ex-manager, and Thornton accused Brown of being closeted. Brown apologized for his homophobic slurs.
Read the full story here.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 28 min 41 sec ago
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 1 hour 2 min ago
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 1 hour 2 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 1 hour 3 min ago
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM