Chris Brown's Homophobic Twitter Feud
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 30 2010 2:20 PM ET
Singer Chris Brown (pictured, left) and former R&B group B2K member De'Mario Thornton (Raz-B, pictured right) exchanged homophobic slurs in a several-hour-long Twitter feud Wednesday.
Thornton tweeted, "I'm just sittin here Thinking how can n—-s like @ebenet & @ChrisBrown disrespect women as Intelligent as @HalleBerry11 [and] @Rihanna," referencing Eric Benet, Halle Berry, and Rihanna. Brown quickly responded with his own tweet: "@razb2k, n—- you want attention! Grow up n—-!!! D— in da booty a– lil boy."
The ensuing exchange Brown ridiculed Thornton's accusations of molestation by an ex-manager, and Thornton accused Brown of being closeted. Brown apologized for his homophobic slurs.
Read the full story here.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana