Chris Brown's Homophobic Twitter Feud
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 30 2010 2:20 PM ET
Singer Chris Brown (pictured, left) and former R&B group B2K member De'Mario Thornton (Raz-B, pictured right) exchanged homophobic slurs in a several-hour-long Twitter feud Wednesday.
Thornton tweeted, "I'm just sittin here Thinking how can n—-s like @ebenet & @ChrisBrown disrespect women as Intelligent as @HalleBerry11 [and] @Rihanna," referencing Eric Benet, Halle Berry, and Rihanna. Brown quickly responded with his own tweet: "@razb2k, n—- you want attention! Grow up n—-!!! D— in da booty a– lil boy."
The ensuing exchange Brown ridiculed Thornton's accusations of molestation by an ex-manager, and Thornton accused Brown of being closeted. Brown apologized for his homophobic slurs.
Read the full story here.
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks
- Judge Denies Divorce, Blames Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks