Chris Brown's Homophobic Twitter Feud
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 30 2010 2:20 PM ET
Singer Chris Brown (pictured, left) and former R&B group B2K member De'Mario Thornton (Raz-B, pictured right) exchanged homophobic slurs in a several-hour-long Twitter feud Wednesday.
Thornton tweeted, "I'm just sittin here Thinking how can n—-s like @ebenet & @ChrisBrown disrespect women as Intelligent as @HalleBerry11 [and] @Rihanna," referencing Eric Benet, Halle Berry, and Rihanna. Brown quickly responded with his own tweet: "@razb2k, n—- you want attention! Grow up n—-!!! D— in da booty a– lil boy."
The ensuing exchange Brown ridiculed Thornton's accusations of molestation by an ex-manager, and Thornton accused Brown of being closeted. Brown apologized for his homophobic slurs.
Read the full story here.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality