Adam Levine Gets Naked for Cancer
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 06 2011 3:05 PM ET
Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine puts it all out there in this month’s Cosmopolitan UK to encourage men to check for signs of prostate and testicular cancer.
The singer, long a major supporter of gay rights, is completely naked, barely covered by a pair of female hands.
In a 2008 interview with The Advocate, Levine said he has always been a “very sexually open person” and an exhibitionist. In October the singer became one of the first celebrities to record an “It Gets Better” video.
- Meet the 2013 Point Foundation Scholars
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- R&B Singer Monifah Carter Talks About Her Journey as a Lesbian in the Music Industry
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club 1 hour 21 min ago
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem 7:20 PM
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs 7:18 PM
- Entertainment News Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Jail 6:20 PM
- Politicians President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech 4:59 PM