's Brittany on Making Out With Santana
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 13 2011 3:00 PM ET
Heather Morris, who plays Glee's Brittany, said she had a great
time shooting her big make-out scene with Santana (Naya Rivera) but
doesn't expect any more girl-on-girl action between them on
"That was so fun to shoot!" she said to Movieline on Thursday. "Not awkward at all. It was funny because when we were shooting it, we were thinking that it would be a more serious scene than it ended up being with all of the editing."
Morris said that because her character is dating Artie, played by Kevin McHale, the likelihood of Brittany and Santana having another encounter is slim.
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either