's Brittany on Making Out With Santana
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 13 2011 3:00 PM ET
Heather Morris, who plays Glee's Brittany, said she had a great
time shooting her big make-out scene with Santana (Naya Rivera) but
doesn't expect any more girl-on-girl action between them on
"That was so fun to shoot!" she said to Movieline on Thursday. "Not awkward at all. It was funny because when we were shooting it, we were thinking that it would be a more serious scene than it ended up being with all of the editing."
Morris said that because her character is dating Artie, played by Kevin McHale, the likelihood of Brittany and Santana having another encounter is slim.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015
- Boy Scouts' Ban on Gay Adults Lifted