's Brittany on Making Out With Santana
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 13 2011 2:00 PM ET
Heather Morris, who plays Glee's Brittany, said she had a great
time shooting her big make-out scene with Santana (Naya Rivera) but
doesn't expect any more girl-on-girl action between them on
"That was so fun to shoot!" she said to Movieline on Thursday. "Not awkward at all. It was funny because when we were shooting it, we were thinking that it would be a more serious scene than it ended up being with all of the editing."
Morris said that because her character is dating Artie, played by Kevin McHale, the likelihood of Brittany and Santana having another encounter is slim.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment