The Blow's Tribute to Lindsay Lohan
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 14 2011 6:00 PM ET
Indie pop singer and performance artist The Blow has taken to writing songs about a certain starlet she isn’t technically allowed to call Lindsay Lohan who had a lesbian affair, went to jail and rehab, and has spent much of the last three years in and out of the tabloids.
“I would never use the word ‘quasi’ (lesbian) if we were going to talk about Lindsay Lohan,” The Blow’s Khaela Maricich says in an interview with TheNewGay.net’s Zack Rosen. “In her case, I’ve heard people call her quasi-lesbian, and I don’t think she was quasi, I think she was all the way.”
Maricich says when she saw pictures of Lohan and girlfriend Samantha Ronson together, “they looked like they were really in love.”
Watch the interview and read about The Blow’s latest project here.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky'
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash
- The 'Undetectable' Paradox
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM