Scissor Sisters Booked for Coachella
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 19 2011 7:35 PM ET
Coachella, one of the country's biggest music festivals, announced its lineup for this year, and the gay-fronted Scissor Sisters made the cut.
Scissor Sisters, with vocalist Jake Shears, will appear at the Indio, Calif., event April 16. The three-day concert is held on polo fields outside of Palm Springs and runs April 15-17.
Other acts appearing at Coachella include Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, Robyn, Brandon Flowers, Kanye West, P.J. Harvey, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, and the Chemical Brothers.
Read more here.
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Lady Gaga Congratulates Tom Daley, Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas?
- Travel Wanna Win a Wedding in West Hollywood? 39 min 50 sec ago
- Election Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary 1 hour 12 min ago
- Women WATCH: Santana Lopez as the Best Bad Santa Ever! 1 hour 32 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Robertson Prays for Gays 'Recruited' By Abuse 4:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen 4:07 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 3:20 PM
- Internet WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas? 2:50 PM