Stephanie Tanner Is Waiting for Marriage Equality
BY Michelle Garcia
January 20 2011 3:05 PM ET
Jodie Sweetin, who played Full House's wisecracking middle child Stephanie Tanner, is engaged to be married, but her fiancé proclaimed that they won't exchange vows until gay and lesbian couples can too.
Morty Coyle wrote on Twitter on Wednesday that he "is in Love with My Fiance and Waiting for Marriage Equality for All!!!" He also told People magazine that they are planning to marry only when same-sex couples can, but he proposed with the rationale that "just because we weren't married doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a ring."
Sweetin, 29, gave birth to their daughter, Beatrix, in August.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview