It's a Boy for Cynthia Nixon
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2011 2:20 PM ET
Cynthia Nixon and her fiancée, Christine Marinoni, are the proud parents of a baby boy, according to People magazine.
Marinoni gave birth to Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni on Monday, Nixon’s rep confirmed to the magazine.
"Christine and baby are doing great," her rep told People.
Nixon announced in 2009 at a rally for marriage equality in New York that she and Marinoni were engaged. Nixon has been at forefront of the fight for marriage equality in the state for the past few years.
The Sex and the City star has two children, Samantha, 14, and Charles, 8, from her previous relationship with photographer Danny Mozes.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags in Mass.