It's a Boy for Cynthia Nixon
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2011 2:20 PM ET
Cynthia Nixon and her fiancée, Christine Marinoni, are the proud parents of a baby boy, according to People magazine.
Marinoni gave birth to Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni on Monday, Nixon’s rep confirmed to the magazine.
"Christine and baby are doing great," her rep told People.
Nixon announced in 2009 at a rally for marriage equality in New York that she and Marinoni were engaged. Nixon has been at forefront of the fight for marriage equality in the state for the past few years.
The Sex and the City star has two children, Samantha, 14, and Charles, 8, from her previous relationship with photographer Danny Mozes.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers