It's a Boy for Cynthia Nixon
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2011 1:20 PM ET
Cynthia Nixon and her fiancée, Christine Marinoni, are the proud parents of a baby boy, according to People magazine.
Marinoni gave birth to Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni on Monday, Nixon’s rep confirmed to the magazine.
"Christine and baby are doing great," her rep told People.
Nixon announced in 2009 at a rally for marriage equality in New York that she and Marinoni were engaged. Nixon has been at forefront of the fight for marriage equality in the state for the past few years.
The Sex and the City star has two children, Samantha, 14, and Charles, 8, from her previous relationship with photographer Danny Mozes.
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Lady Gaga Congratulates Tom Daley, Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas?
- Art In the Galleries: Transformer 28 min 56 sec ago
- Politics WATCH: Elton John Slams Russia's Anti-LGBT Laws Onstage December 06 2013 8:40 PM
- Women American Horror Story: Coven -- Ritual Witch-ual December 06 2013 8:30 PM
- Travel Wanna Win a Wedding in West Hollywood? December 06 2013 7:26 PM
- Election Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary December 06 2013 6:53 PM
- Women WATCH: Santana Lopez as the Best Bad Santa Ever! December 06 2013 6:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Robertson Prays for Gays 'Recruited' By Abuse December 06 2013 4:41 PM