It's a Boy for Cynthia Nixon
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2011 2:20 PM ET
Cynthia Nixon and her fiancée, Christine Marinoni, are the proud parents of a baby boy, according to People magazine.
Marinoni gave birth to Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni on Monday, Nixon’s rep confirmed to the magazine.
"Christine and baby are doing great," her rep told People.
Nixon announced in 2009 at a rally for marriage equality in New York that she and Marinoni were engaged. Nixon has been at forefront of the fight for marriage equality in the state for the past few years.
The Sex and the City star has two children, Samantha, 14, and Charles, 8, from her previous relationship with photographer Danny Mozes.
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- The South's Longer Wait for Equality
- Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: Catholic School Tells Trans Teen 'Wear Girl's Gown or Don't Walk at Graduation'
- The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Pro-Marriage Equality Ill. Republican Won't Seek State Party Chairmanship 14 min 33 sec ago
- Women Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship 20 min 37 sec ago
- Theater What Does Jane Lynch Have in Common with Miss Hannigan, Her Role in Broadway's Annie? 27 min 11 sec ago
- Women Chely Wright and Lauren Blitzer Welcome Twins 31 min 11 sec ago
- Health News Calcium Bad, Cinnamon Good, PreP Fails: Baffling Health News 1 hour 13 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels Coming Out HIV-Positive in the Comic Book Store 1 hour 3 min ago
- Transgender WATCH: Catholic School Won't Let Trans Grad Wear Men's Garb 1 hour 27 min ago