Andy Cohen vs. Heidi Montag
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 11 2011 3:30 PM ET
Bravo honcho Andy Cohen says he'd rather stab his eyes with knives than allow Heidi Montag to join the cast of the network's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, reports People magazine.
"Watch out Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Here comes Heidi," Montag Tweeted on Tuesday. The celebrity, who first garnered attention while appearing on MTV's reality-based series The Hills, also linked to an online report that said she and husband Spencer Pratt were in discussion with Real Housewives producers to possibly join the popular Bravo franchise.
"Professionally, I'm not supposed to discuss any negotiations so I have to parse my words here," Cohen said yesterday on his What Happens Live. "That trash is delusional and I would sooner stab ... knives into my own eyes than see her on this network."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM