Khloe Brushes Off Transvestite Comments
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 11 2011 8:35 PM ET
Khloe Kardashian, who along with sister Kourtney recently posed for LOVE magazine in a steamy photo shoot by French lensman Patrick Demarchelier, sometimes has a hard time keeping up with her famous siblings.
"I'm the ugly sister," she says. "I'm the fat one. I'm the transvestite. I have had those mean things said about me at least twice a day for the last five years. It's horrible, you know? But I can brush that stuff off."
Khloe, who has been forthcoming in the press about her weight issues, is married to Lakers forward Lamar Odom, who has also publicly addressed his wife’s size. "When people see us in person,” he told Playboy, “they see Khloe's not small. I'm not small."
Last June, Khloe squashed speculation that she was pregnant by quipping, “I’m just fat.”
Read the full story and watch a video of the sexy shoot here.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- POLL: Even Republicans Say Marriage Equality Hasn't Affected Them
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People