Khloe Brushes Off Transvestite Comments
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 11 2011 8:35 PM ET
Khloe Kardashian, who along with sister Kourtney recently posed for LOVE magazine in a steamy photo shoot by French lensman Patrick Demarchelier, sometimes has a hard time keeping up with her famous siblings.
"I'm the ugly sister," she says. "I'm the fat one. I'm the transvestite. I have had those mean things said about me at least twice a day for the last five years. It's horrible, you know? But I can brush that stuff off."
Khloe, who has been forthcoming in the press about her weight issues, is married to Lakers forward Lamar Odom, who has also publicly addressed his wife’s size. "When people see us in person,” he told Playboy, “they see Khloe's not small. I'm not small."
Last June, Khloe squashed speculation that she was pregnant by quipping, “I’m just fat.”
Read the full story and watch a video of the sexy shoot here.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Grindr Responds to Reports Egyptian Cops Using App to Ensnare Gay Men