Khloe Brushes Off Transvestite Comments
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 11 2011 8:35 PM ET
Khloe Kardashian, who along with sister Kourtney recently posed for LOVE magazine in a steamy photo shoot by French lensman Patrick Demarchelier, sometimes has a hard time keeping up with her famous siblings.
"I'm the ugly sister," she says. "I'm the fat one. I'm the transvestite. I have had those mean things said about me at least twice a day for the last five years. It's horrible, you know? But I can brush that stuff off."
Khloe, who has been forthcoming in the press about her weight issues, is married to Lakers forward Lamar Odom, who has also publicly addressed his wife’s size. "When people see us in person,” he told Playboy, “they see Khloe's not small. I'm not small."
Last June, Khloe squashed speculation that she was pregnant by quipping, “I’m just fat.”
Read the full story and watch a video of the sexy shoot here.
- Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages
- Do New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Detainees?
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 March 14 2014 6:41 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages March 14 2014 6:39 PM
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? March 14 2014 5:30 PM