How to Pick Up a Straight Girl in a Gay Bar
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2011 1:50 PM ET
Current TV’s Bryan Safi puts the theory that straight guys have and easy
time picking up women in gay bars to the test when he takes his friend Ben Hoffman
out for a night on the town in West Hollywood.
From women who prefer to the company of gay men to women who prefer the company of women, Huffman doesn’t have it so easy. Safi, on the other hand, seems to have no problem getting some attention.
Watch the latest segment of Current’s infoMania here.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Mormon Missionary Positions