How to Pick Up a Straight Girl in a Gay Bar
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2011 12:50 PM ET
Current TV’s Bryan Safi puts the theory that straight guys have and easy
time picking up women in gay bars to the test when he takes his friend Ben Hoffman
out for a night on the town in West Hollywood.
From women who prefer to the company of gay men to women who prefer the company of women, Huffman doesn’t have it so easy. Safi, on the other hand, seems to have no problem getting some attention.
Watch the latest segment of Current’s infoMania here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model