How to Pick Up a Straight Girl in a Gay Bar
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2011 1:50 PM ET
Current TV’s Bryan Safi puts the theory that straight guys have and easy
time picking up women in gay bars to the test when he takes his friend Ben Hoffman
out for a night on the town in West Hollywood.
From women who prefer to the company of gay men to women who prefer the company of women, Huffman doesn’t have it so easy. Safi, on the other hand, seems to have no problem getting some attention.
Watch the latest segment of Current’s infoMania here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015
- 2014's Gayest Cities in America