Lady Gaga Takes Home Three Grammys
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2011 8:20 PM ET
Several hours before she was scheduled to hatch at the Grammy
Awards, Lady Gaga collected the award for Best Female Pop Vocal
performance for "Bad Romance" — her first of three awards Sunday night.
The pop star also collected Grammys for Best Pop Vocal Album for The Fame Monster and Best Short Form Music Video for "Bad Romance."
The singer arrived on the red carpet in an egg to promote her new single, "Born This Way," which broke records when it was released on Friday. She was nominated for a total of six Grammys.
Watch Gaga's Grammy performance here.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 2 hours 6 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 2 hours 57 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM