Bishop Long Wants Men to Convene
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 28 2011 1:20 PM ET
Megachurch Bishop Eddie Long, who was accused of sexually assaulting four members and employees of his church, is coordinating a late-night prayer meeting for men only.
The meetings began last week and will continue each Monday night for three consecutive weeks as a directive from the Bible, calling for men to convene three times per year to pray and offer a tithe. The meetings will take place at the New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Atlanta.
Watch his video message below:
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos 22 min 5 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland 1 hour 43 min ago
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 2 hours 1 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 2 hours 8 min ago
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 2 hours 23 min ago
- Entertainment News Need to Know: Alabama’s All-Male Cheerleading Squad 2 hours 34 min ago
- Sports National Gay & Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame’s First Class Announced 5:06 PM