Perez Raises Money for Gay Teens
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2011 10:00 PM ET
Perez Hilton is offering tickets to his upcoming star-studded birthday party to three people who make the top donations to a charity that benefits gay teens.
The top three donors to Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network will win tickets for themselves and a guest each to the blogger's 33rd birthday party on March 23. Guests at Hilton's previous birthday parties have included Liza Minnelli, Justin Bieber, and Katy Perry.
"The best gift anyone could give me this year is a donation to GLSEN," Hilton says in a statement released to the press today. "I was so moved last year by all the stories of bullying and gay suicides. This is one tangible way I can help make a big difference! Any donation, as small as one or two dollars, will help!"
To make a donation or for more information, click here.
- Film Why Television Is Outpacing Film in Diversity 1 hour 33 min ago
- Current Issue A Letter to My Partners 2 hours 32 min ago
- Current Issue Number Crunch: A Church in Crisis 5:00 AM
- Current Issue The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd 4:00 AM
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM