Perez Raises Money for Gay Teens
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2011 10:00 PM ET
Perez Hilton is offering tickets to his upcoming star-studded birthday party to three people who make the top donations to a charity that benefits gay teens.
The top three donors to Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network will win tickets for themselves and a guest each to the blogger's 33rd birthday party on March 23. Guests at Hilton's previous birthday parties have included Liza Minnelli, Justin Bieber, and Katy Perry.
"The best gift anyone could give me this year is a donation to GLSEN," Hilton says in a statement released to the press today. "I was so moved last year by all the stories of bullying and gay suicides. This is one tangible way I can help make a big difference! Any donation, as small as one or two dollars, will help!"
To make a donation or for more information, click here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post