Sex Advice From David Burtka
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2011 2:45 PM ET
David Burtka is getting ready to open up about his love and sex life before Neil Patrick Harris in a new chat show called Foursome.
The show, similar in style to the syndicated radio show Loveline, will feature Burtka and three other hosts. Burtka said he will be talking primarily about his partners before Harris.
"I have quite a past," Burtka told TV Guide. "I have lots of stories to talk about."
Last fall Harris and Burtka became fathers to twins Gideon and Harper, now five months old.
The show is expected to debut in the fall.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Meet Ireland's Marriage Equality Benefactor: American Billionaire Chuck Feeney
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure