Sex Advice From David Burtka
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2011 2:45 PM ET
David Burtka is getting ready to open up about his love and sex life before Neil Patrick Harris in a new chat show called Foursome.
The show, similar in style to the syndicated radio show Loveline, will feature Burtka and three other hosts. Burtka said he will be talking primarily about his partners before Harris.
"I have quite a past," Burtka told TV Guide. "I have lots of stories to talk about."
Last fall Harris and Burtka became fathers to twins Gideon and Harper, now five months old.
The show is expected to debut in the fall.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in New York City
- Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' 7:56 PM
- Crime Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in NYC 7:35 PM
- Women WATCH: Ellen Responds To Abercrombie's Sizeist CEO - 'Fitch, Please!' 7:26 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Matthew Morrison Can't Even Make Sense of Marriage Inequality 7:00 PM
- Law Texas Man Resurrects Suit Alleging AG Fired Him for Being Gay 6:48 PM
- Women Obama to Award Presidential Medal of Freedom to Sally Ride 6:01 PM
- Pride Turn It Way Up with Pride Beats 2013 6:00 PM