Sex Advice From David Burtka
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2011 1:45 PM ET
David Burtka is getting ready to open up about his love and sex life before Neil Patrick Harris in a new chat show called Foursome.
The show, similar in style to the syndicated radio show Loveline, will feature Burtka and three other hosts. Burtka said he will be talking primarily about his partners before Harris.
"I have quite a past," Burtka told TV Guide. "I have lots of stories to talk about."
Last fall Harris and Burtka became fathers to twins Gideon and Harper, now five months old.
The show is expected to debut in the fall.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations