Sex Advice From David Burtka
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2011 2:45 PM ET
David Burtka is getting ready to open up about his love and sex life before Neil Patrick Harris in a new chat show called Foursome.
The show, similar in style to the syndicated radio show Loveline, will feature Burtka and three other hosts. Burtka said he will be talking primarily about his partners before Harris.
"I have quite a past," Burtka told TV Guide. "I have lots of stories to talk about."
Last fall Harris and Burtka became fathers to twins Gideon and Harper, now five months old.
The show is expected to debut in the fall.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good As Dead, Say Advocates
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politics Neither Democrats Nor Republicans Pleased With Virginia's GOP Lt. Gov. Nominee 17 min 8 sec ago
- Entertainment News Bling King: Liberace Car, Piano on View in NYC 33 min 28 sec ago
- Love and Sex Dear Digital Romeo: How Do I Seduce a Guy Through Chat? 56 min 25 sec ago
- Women Free Kate — She's Been Targeted Before, Says Father 1 hour 46 min ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says 2 hours 30 min ago
- Women Op-Ed: Case of Lesbian Teen Kaitlyn Hunt Raises Questions About Sexual Double Standard 2 hours 42 min ago
- Music WATCH: Is This the Worst Music Video Ever? 2 hours 56 min ago