Sex Advice From David Burtka
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2011 2:45 PM ET
David Burtka is getting ready to open up about his love and sex life before Neil Patrick Harris in a new chat show called Foursome.
The show, similar in style to the syndicated radio show Loveline, will feature Burtka and three other hosts. Burtka said he will be talking primarily about his partners before Harris.
"I have quite a past," Burtka told TV Guide. "I have lots of stories to talk about."
Last fall Harris and Burtka became fathers to twins Gideon and Harper, now five months old.
The show is expected to debut in the fall.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win