Star Sickened by Kiss
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 18 2011 6:40 PM ET
Former Saturday Night Live star Victoria Jackson has written an op-ed in which she refers to the kiss on Glee between actors Chris Colfer and Darren Criss as "sickening."
Jackson, who was a cast member of the venerable sketch comedy series from 1986 to 1992, sounds off on a number of topics in the latest installment of her World Net Daily column Make Me a Liberal, including her fear of Muslims, distrust of President Obama, and disgust with the Fox hit Glee.
Jackson writes: "Did you see Glee this week? Sickening! And, besides shoving the gay thing down our throats, they made a mockery of Christians — again! I wonder what their agenda is? Hey, producers of Glee — what's your agenda? One-way tolerance?"
In her bio on the site, Jackson describes herself as "an actress, comedienne, songwriter, uke player, wife, mother, ex-gymnast, Jesus-follower and new grandmother ... not in that order."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 2 hours 19 min ago
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM