Agent Josh Flagg is Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2011 8:05 PM ET
Josh Flagg, one of the real estate agents featured on Bravo's Million Dollar Listing, is gay, and he's coming out on Tuesday's episode of the reality series.
Flagg gave an interview to the San Diego Gay and Lesbian News in advance of the episode, saying he didn't make a big deal about it before because he never wanted to be known as "the gay real estate guy."
"You know my sexuality does not define me, it is not who I am, but rather it is part of me, and I did not ever want people to think of me as 'the gay real estate guy,'" he said. "I did not want that to be the only demographic that was watching me on TV or the only demographic to associate with me. I am very glad I did things the way I did because I feel I eased people into it and I made people comfortable with ME, and then kind of just dropped the fact that I like guys instead of girls. Many people knew, many had no idea."
Read more from the interview here.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 24 min 46 sec ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 2 hours 28 min ago
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 8:27 AM
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 7:59 AM
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM