Blake Shelton: Jake Gyllenhaal Is Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 05 2011 1:15 PM ET
Country singer Blake Shelton thinks he knows why Jake Gyllenhaal ended his relationship with Taylor Swift.
Shelton hosted the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas with Reba McEntire over the weekend. When Swift came up, McEntire warned, "Don't make jokes about Taylor Swift. If you make her mad, she'll write a song about you. She writes songs about guys who break up with her.
"Which I don't understand in the first place. She's beautiful, she's talented, she's sweet. What in the world was Jake Gyllenhaal thinking anyway?”
Shelton responded by saying: "Wait a minute, he was in Brokeback Mountain." The crack prompted laughter and cheers from the audience.
Gyllenhaal was nominated for an Oscar for playing a gay cowboy opposite Health Ledger in the film. Read the rest of the story at USMagazine.com.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule