Blake Shelton: Jake Gyllenhaal Is Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 05 2011 12:15 PM ET
Country singer Blake Shelton thinks he knows why Jake Gyllenhaal ended his relationship with Taylor Swift.
Shelton hosted the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas with Reba McEntire over the weekend. When Swift came up, McEntire warned, "Don't make jokes about Taylor Swift. If you make her mad, she'll write a song about you. She writes songs about guys who break up with her.
"Which I don't understand in the first place. She's beautiful, she's talented, she's sweet. What in the world was Jake Gyllenhaal thinking anyway?”
Shelton responded by saying: "Wait a minute, he was in Brokeback Mountain." The crack prompted laughter and cheers from the audience.
Gyllenhaal was nominated for an Oscar for playing a gay cowboy opposite Health Ledger in the film. Read the rest of the story at USMagazine.com.
- Women 19 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Saskia de Brauw 5 min 8 sec ago
- Television Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower 6 min 20 sec ago
- Travel WATCH: Jeff Koons, John Waters Discuss Art 18 min 54 sec ago
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality 29 min 38 sec ago
- World World Bank President Withdraws From Panel on 'Economic Impact of Homophobia' 1 hour 13 min ago
- Transgender Google's International Women's Day Doodle Includes Trans Women 1 hour 20 min ago
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 1 hour 39 min ago