Blake Shelton: Jake Gyllenhaal Is Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 05 2011 1:15 PM ET
Country singer Blake Shelton thinks he knows why Jake Gyllenhaal ended his relationship with Taylor Swift.
Shelton hosted the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas with Reba McEntire over the weekend. When Swift came up, McEntire warned, "Don't make jokes about Taylor Swift. If you make her mad, she'll write a song about you. She writes songs about guys who break up with her.
"Which I don't understand in the first place. She's beautiful, she's talented, she's sweet. What in the world was Jake Gyllenhaal thinking anyway?”
Shelton responded by saying: "Wait a minute, he was in Brokeback Mountain." The crack prompted laughter and cheers from the audience.
Gyllenhaal was nominated for an Oscar for playing a gay cowboy opposite Health Ledger in the film. Read the rest of the story at USMagazine.com.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality