Blake Shelton: Jake Gyllenhaal Is Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 05 2011 1:15 PM ET
Country singer Blake Shelton thinks he knows why Jake Gyllenhaal ended his relationship with Taylor Swift.
Shelton hosted the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas with Reba McEntire over the weekend. When Swift came up, McEntire warned, "Don't make jokes about Taylor Swift. If you make her mad, she'll write a song about you. She writes songs about guys who break up with her.
"Which I don't understand in the first place. She's beautiful, she's talented, she's sweet. What in the world was Jake Gyllenhaal thinking anyway?”
Shelton responded by saying: "Wait a minute, he was in Brokeback Mountain." The crack prompted laughter and cheers from the audience.
Gyllenhaal was nominated for an Oscar for playing a gay cowboy opposite Health Ledger in the film. Read the rest of the story at USMagazine.com.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers