Victoria Jackson Wants a Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 11 2011 5:35 PM ET
Victoria Jackson, the former Saturday Night Live cast member who came under fire last month for saying the gay kiss on Glee was "sickening," says she’s not a homophobe and she wants to prove it to America — on Wife Swap.
In her latest column, Jackson writes: “My agent thinks they'd swap me with a gay couple. That would be great because then I could show the world that I love gay people and I'm not the homophobic hate-monger the media are making me out to be. The other perk is that I could afford that Tacoma pick-up truck I want and pay off my credit card.”
Jackson goes on to say that she thinks Glee is a well-written show, but “it's a shame they have to sprinkle immorality all over it.”
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Which State's Marriage Equality Proposal Will Make SCOTUS Say 'I Do?'