Victoria Jackson Wants a Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 11 2011 5:35 PM ET
Victoria Jackson, the former Saturday Night Live cast member who came under fire last month for saying the gay kiss on Glee was "sickening," says she’s not a homophobe and she wants to prove it to America — on Wife Swap.
In her latest column, Jackson writes: “My agent thinks they'd swap me with a gay couple. That would be great because then I could show the world that I love gay people and I'm not the homophobic hate-monger the media are making me out to be. The other perk is that I could afford that Tacoma pick-up truck I want and pay off my credit card.”
Jackson goes on to say that she thinks Glee is a well-written show, but “it's a shame they have to sprinkle immorality all over it.”
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- The Hidden Message In Supreme Court's Recent Marriage Rulings
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- #27BiStories: When Did You Come Out? What Was The Response Like?