Victoria Jackson Wants a Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 11 2011 5:35 PM ET
Victoria Jackson, the former Saturday Night Live cast member who came under fire last month for saying the gay kiss on Glee was "sickening," says she’s not a homophobe and she wants to prove it to America — on Wife Swap.
In her latest column, Jackson writes: “My agent thinks they'd swap me with a gay couple. That would be great because then I could show the world that I love gay people and I'm not the homophobic hate-monger the media are making me out to be. The other perk is that I could afford that Tacoma pick-up truck I want and pay off my credit card.”
Jackson goes on to say that she thinks Glee is a well-written show, but “it's a shame they have to sprinkle immorality all over it.”
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- In Op-ed, Indiana Governor Claims New Law Not Discriminatory