Evan Rachel Wood Is Bisexual
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2011 5:25 PM ET
Evan Rachel Wood says she's a "romantic" bisexual and would "marry" her Mildred Pierce costar Kate Winslet if she could, in an interview with Esquire.
In the interview Wood, whose past boyfriends have included rock star Marilyn Manson and actor Jamie Bell, says, "I'm up for anything. Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl." After she makes other leading comments, the writer asks, "You date women?"
"Yes," Wood answers. "Yeah, I'm more kind of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one." She continues, saying that when she's with women her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Wood recently appeared as Winslet's daughter in HBO's miniseries Mildred Pierce, and her latest film, The Conspirator, is currently in theaters. Wood will return as Queen Sophie-Anne in HBO's hit series True Blood June 26.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City