Evan Rachel Wood Is Bisexual
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2011 5:25 PM ET
Evan Rachel Wood says she's a "romantic" bisexual and would "marry" her Mildred Pierce costar Kate Winslet if she could, in an interview with Esquire.
In the interview Wood, whose past boyfriends have included rock star Marilyn Manson and actor Jamie Bell, says, "I'm up for anything. Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl." After she makes other leading comments, the writer asks, "You date women?"
"Yes," Wood answers. "Yeah, I'm more kind of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one." She continues, saying that when she's with women her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Wood recently appeared as Winslet's daughter in HBO's miniseries Mildred Pierce, and her latest film, The Conspirator, is currently in theaters. Wood will return as Queen Sophie-Anne in HBO's hit series True Blood June 26.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- N.C. Senate Leader Seeks to Let County Officials Opt Out of Same-Sex Marriages
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP