Evan Rachel Wood Is Bisexual
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2011 5:25 PM ET
Evan Rachel Wood says she's a "romantic" bisexual and would "marry" her Mildred Pierce costar Kate Winslet if she could, in an interview with Esquire.
In the interview Wood, whose past boyfriends have included rock star Marilyn Manson and actor Jamie Bell, says, "I'm up for anything. Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl." After she makes other leading comments, the writer asks, "You date women?"
"Yes," Wood answers. "Yeah, I'm more kind of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one." She continues, saying that when she's with women her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Wood recently appeared as Winslet's daughter in HBO's miniseries Mildred Pierce, and her latest film, The Conspirator, is currently in theaters. Wood will return as Queen Sophie-Anne in HBO's hit series True Blood June 26.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Arrest Made in Latest Antigay Attack in NYC 33 sec ago
- Youth Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business 5 min 10 sec ago
- Youth Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids 21 min 10 sec ago
- Theater See Which Hunk Won the 2013 Broadway Beauty Pageant 24 min 56 sec ago
- Politicians Harvey Milk Day: First Park in Nation Named for Rights Pioneer 37 min 49 sec ago
- Entertainment News Karl Lagerfeld's Cat Has A Better Life Than You 1 hour 11 min ago
- Health News AIDS Deaths Plummet In Africa 1 hour 14 min ago