Evan Rachel Wood Is Bisexual
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2011 4:25 PM ET
Evan Rachel Wood says she's a "romantic" bisexual and would "marry" her Mildred Pierce costar Kate Winslet if she could, in an interview with Esquire.
In the interview Wood, whose past boyfriends have included rock star Marilyn Manson and actor Jamie Bell, says, "I'm up for anything. Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl." After she makes other leading comments, the writer asks, "You date women?"
"Yes," Wood answers. "Yeah, I'm more kind of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one." She continues, saying that when she's with women her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Wood recently appeared as Winslet's daughter in HBO's miniseries Mildred Pierce, and her latest film, The Conspirator, is currently in theaters. Wood will return as Queen Sophie-Anne in HBO's hit series True Blood June 26.
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Colo. School Board Member Denies Existence of Gay, Trans Identities
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License 43 min 46 sec ago
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 59 min 39 sec ago
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Rick Warren's 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality December 07 2013 3:32 PM