Evan Rachel Wood Is Bisexual
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2011 5:25 PM ET
Evan Rachel Wood says she's a "romantic" bisexual and would "marry" her Mildred Pierce costar Kate Winslet if she could, in an interview with Esquire.
In the interview Wood, whose past boyfriends have included rock star Marilyn Manson and actor Jamie Bell, says, "I'm up for anything. Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl." After she makes other leading comments, the writer asks, "You date women?"
"Yes," Wood answers. "Yeah, I'm more kind of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one." She continues, saying that when she's with women her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Wood recently appeared as Winslet's daughter in HBO's miniseries Mildred Pierce, and her latest film, The Conspirator, is currently in theaters. Wood will return as Queen Sophie-Anne in HBO's hit series True Blood June 26.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality