Fox News: Is "Propaganda"?
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 28 2011 7:30 AM ET
A Fox News segment asked whether programs like Glee, which this week focused on bullying and acceptance, represent “propaganda" unfit for children.
Towleroad.com reports on the segment featuring anchorwoman Denali Keith, hate group leader Bryan Fischer, and gay activist Ray Hill.
“What these television programs are doing is glamorizing homsexual behavior, glamorizing homosexual conduct,” said Fischer in response to the debate introduced by Keith.
Hill responded at one point, “I don’t care how hard you try to revive 1954. She ain’t coming back.”
Watch the segment.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Chris Christie Lauded at Summit for Vetoing Same-Sex Marriage Bill