Fox News: Is "Propaganda"?
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 28 2011 8:30 AM ET
A Fox News segment asked whether programs like Glee, which this week focused on bullying and acceptance, represent “propaganda" unfit for children.
Towleroad.com reports on the segment featuring anchorwoman Denali Keith, hate group leader Bryan Fischer, and gay activist Ray Hill.
“What these television programs are doing is glamorizing homsexual behavior, glamorizing homosexual conduct,” said Fischer in response to the debate introduced by Keith.
Hill responded at one point, “I don’t care how hard you try to revive 1954. She ain’t coming back.”
Watch the segment.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- How Proud Is the Proud Whopper?
- Cop Who Pushed Don Lemon in Ferguson Retires
- WATCH: Travis Wall Brings Same-Sex Couples to So You Think You Can Dance