Fox News: Is "Propaganda"?
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 28 2011 8:30 AM ET
A Fox News segment asked whether programs like Glee, which this week focused on bullying and acceptance, represent “propaganda" unfit for children.
Towleroad.com reports on the segment featuring anchorwoman Denali Keith, hate group leader Bryan Fischer, and gay activist Ray Hill.
“What these television programs are doing is glamorizing homsexual behavior, glamorizing homosexual conduct,” said Fischer in response to the debate introduced by Keith.
Hill responded at one point, “I don’t care how hard you try to revive 1954. She ain’t coming back.”
Watch the segment.
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen 8:40 PM
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival 7:17 PM
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference 7:02 PM
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families 6:45 PM
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 6:27 PM
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 6:25 PM
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 5:55 PM