Fox News: Is "Propaganda"?
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 28 2011 7:30 AM ET
A Fox News segment asked whether programs like Glee, which this week focused on bullying and acceptance, represent “propaganda" unfit for children.
Towleroad.com reports on the segment featuring anchorwoman Denali Keith, hate group leader Bryan Fischer, and gay activist Ray Hill.
“What these television programs are doing is glamorizing homsexual behavior, glamorizing homosexual conduct,” said Fischer in response to the debate introduced by Keith.
Hill responded at one point, “I don’t care how hard you try to revive 1954. She ain’t coming back.”
Watch the segment.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment