Fox News: Is "Propaganda"?
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 28 2011 8:30 AM ET
A Fox News segment asked whether programs like Glee, which this week focused on bullying and acceptance, represent “propaganda" unfit for children.
Towleroad.com reports on the segment featuring anchorwoman Denali Keith, hate group leader Bryan Fischer, and gay activist Ray Hill.
“What these television programs are doing is glamorizing homsexual behavior, glamorizing homosexual conduct,” said Fischer in response to the debate introduced by Keith.
Hill responded at one point, “I don’t care how hard you try to revive 1954. She ain’t coming back.”
Watch the segment.
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- Meet the 2013 Point Foundation Scholars
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- PHOTOS: Marry Me in Maine
- President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech
- R&B Singer Monifah Carter Talks About Her Journey as a Lesbian in the Music Industry
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini 10 min 58 sec ago
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club 2 hours 4 min ago
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem 7:20 PM
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs 7:18 PM
- Women Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King Among First Inductees to Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame 6:51 PM
- Entertainment News Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Jail 6:20 PM