101 Shirtless A&F Men Take Over Paris
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2011 10:10 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch knows what its customers want. The clothing company, as well-known for selling sex as it is for selling jeans, set 101 shirtless male models loose on the Champs-Élysées last week to celebrate the opening of its Paris flagship store.
Abercrombie has become a fixture among gay men for its annual catalog featuring homoerotic images of male models. More than 100 shirtless men arm in arm will surely go far in helping to establish a gay fan base in France.
Photo and video by J.T/Stylerumor.com.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in New York City
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 2 hours 21 min ago
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. May 21 2013 8:25 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' May 21 2013 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude May 21 2013 8:00 PM