101 Shirtless A&F Men Take Over Paris
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2011 10:10 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch knows what its customers want. The clothing company, as well-known for selling sex as it is for selling jeans, set 101 shirtless male models loose on the Champs-Élysées last week to celebrate the opening of its Paris flagship store.
Abercrombie has become a fixture among gay men for its annual catalog featuring homoerotic images of male models. More than 100 shirtless men arm in arm will surely go far in helping to establish a gay fan base in France.
Photo and video by J.T/Stylerumor.com.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun