101 Shirtless A&F Men Take Over Paris
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2011 10:10 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch knows what its customers want. The clothing company, as well-known for selling sex as it is for selling jeans, set 101 shirtless male models loose on the Champs-Élysées last week to celebrate the opening of its Paris flagship store.
Abercrombie has become a fixture among gay men for its annual catalog featuring homoerotic images of male models. More than 100 shirtless men arm in arm will surely go far in helping to establish a gay fan base in France.
Photo and video by J.T/Stylerumor.com.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana