101 Shirtless A&F Men Take Over Paris
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2011 10:10 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch knows what its customers want. The clothing company, as well-known for selling sex as it is for selling jeans, set 101 shirtless male models loose on the Champs-Élysées last week to celebrate the opening of its Paris flagship store.
Abercrombie has become a fixture among gay men for its annual catalog featuring homoerotic images of male models. More than 100 shirtless men arm in arm will surely go far in helping to establish a gay fan base in France.
Photo and video by J.T/Stylerumor.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar