101 Shirtless A&F Men Take Over Paris
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2011 10:10 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch knows what its customers want. The clothing company, as well-known for selling sex as it is for selling jeans, set 101 shirtless male models loose on the Champs-Élysées last week to celebrate the opening of its Paris flagship store.
Abercrombie has become a fixture among gay men for its annual catalog featuring homoerotic images of male models. More than 100 shirtless men arm in arm will surely go far in helping to establish a gay fan base in France.
Photo and video by J.T/Stylerumor.com.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule