101 Shirtless A&F Men Take Over Paris
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2011 9:10 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch knows what its customers want. The clothing company, as well-known for selling sex as it is for selling jeans, set 101 shirtless male models loose on the Champs-Élysées last week to celebrate the opening of its Paris flagship store.
Abercrombie has become a fixture among gay men for its annual catalog featuring homoerotic images of male models. More than 100 shirtless men arm in arm will surely go far in helping to establish a gay fan base in France.
Photo and video by J.T/Stylerumor.com.
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 23 min 10 sec ago
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 53 min 23 sec ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 2 hours 22 min ago
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM