101 Shirtless A&F Men Take Over Paris
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2011 10:10 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch knows what its customers want. The clothing company, as well-known for selling sex as it is for selling jeans, set 101 shirtless male models loose on the Champs-Élysées last week to celebrate the opening of its Paris flagship store.
Abercrombie has become a fixture among gay men for its annual catalog featuring homoerotic images of male models. More than 100 shirtless men arm in arm will surely go far in helping to establish a gay fan base in France.
Photo and video by J.T/Stylerumor.com.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- Suicides, Antigay Accusations Sully Elite San Diego School
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church