AFA's Bryan Fischer: Gays Are Nazis
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 19 2011 1:40 PM ET
For the second time in two days, American Family Association's Director of Issues Analysis Bryan Fischer has taken to calling gay people "nazis" on his radio show.
A clip from Wednesday's show, in which Fischer said gays will "do the same thing to you that the Nazis did to their opponents in Nazi Germany," has been removed from the Internet.
But Thursday morning, Fischer was back at it, again calling gays "nazis," likening them to Torquemada and claiming that any soldier who objects to the repeal of DADT will be locked up and brainwashed until they "support sexual deviancy."
Watch the clip at RightWingWatch.org.
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself
- Bus Driver Says Rainbow Decal Violates His Religious Freedom