AFA's Bryan Fischer: Gays Are Nazis
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 19 2011 1:40 PM ET
For the second time in two days, American Family Association's Director of Issues Analysis Bryan Fischer has taken to calling gay people "nazis" on his radio show.
A clip from Wednesday's show, in which Fischer said gays will "do the same thing to you that the Nazis did to their opponents in Nazi Germany," has been removed from the Internet.
But Thursday morning, Fischer was back at it, again calling gays "nazis," likening them to Torquemada and claiming that any soldier who objects to the repeal of DADT will be locked up and brainwashed until they "support sexual deviancy."
Watch the clip at RightWingWatch.org.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor