AFA's Bryan Fischer: Gays Are Nazis
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 19 2011 1:40 PM ET
For the second time in two days, American Family Association's Director of Issues Analysis Bryan Fischer has taken to calling gay people "nazis" on his radio show.
A clip from Wednesday's show, in which Fischer said gays will "do the same thing to you that the Nazis did to their opponents in Nazi Germany," has been removed from the Internet.
But Thursday morning, Fischer was back at it, again calling gays "nazis," likening them to Torquemada and claiming that any soldier who objects to the repeal of DADT will be locked up and brainwashed until they "support sexual deviancy."
Watch the clip at RightWingWatch.org.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015
- Op-ed: How We Can Address Homophobia at the Doctor's Office