Ryan Murphy Engaged
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2011 12:05 PM ET
Glee creator Ryan Murphy plans to marry his longtime partner, reports MTV. The entertainment mogul casually made the announcement during an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio program. Murphy didn't reveal the name of his boyfriend but told Seacrest, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- Diversity and the Dark Knight
- #27BiStories: When Did You Come Out? What Was the Response Like?
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- The Hidden Message in Supreme Court's Recent Marriage Rulings