Ryan Murphy Engaged
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2011 12:05 PM ET
Glee creator Ryan Murphy plans to marry his longtime partner, reports MTV. The entertainment mogul casually made the announcement during an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio program. Murphy didn't reveal the name of his boyfriend but told Seacrest, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers